HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit replaces 2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1.8L 10pcs set stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator hoses and other coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F).
2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 1.8L 10pcs set
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
No Hassle Performance Upgrade
- Ideal replacement or upgrade for OEM or aftermarket parts.
- The premium grade high-heat resistance 3-ply reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure a perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hoses.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine over heating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM lower and upper radiator hoses and other coolant hoses
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Maximum temperature rating: 350F.