KPRO 4 is a modification applied to stock Honda/Acura K20 and K24 ECUs that makes them fully programmable and expandable. The immobilizer function is also eliminated which makes the ECUs usable in engine swap applications.
- Fits inside the stock ECU case
- Designed and assembled is USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- Bluetooth connectivity
- KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim and injector dead time compensation
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Knock control
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control by RPM and gear
KManager editing software features:
- High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Adjustable idle speed
- MAP sensor type and calibration
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Closed loop control including target lambda
- Air and water temperature compensations for fuel & ignition
- Gear compensation for fuel & ignition
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
- On board datalogging trigger conditions
- Injector phase and coil dwell adjustment
Increased on board datalogging memory
Increased processing power
Integrated ethanol content input (sensor required, sold separately)
Live tuning and autotune functionality
Closed loop wideband operation at full throttle
Much faster programming speed
No price increase!!
The KPro board has eight 0-5V analog inputs, which can be used for temperature, pressure, wideband, EGT or any other input which provides a 0-5V signal. The analog values are both stored in the KPro and in any datalog made from the KPro, which means that you do not need to change the analog input settings which switching between datalogs from vehicles with different analog inputs. Similar the the FlashPro, password protected owner information can be stored on the KPro. This results in a KPro which had owner identification which cannot be changed if stolen. Additionally, an upload security password can be used, which and renders the KPro unusable if stolen.
On board calibration storage
Similar to the FlashPro, the uploaded calibration is now stored on the KPro in a form which allows a quick and accurate download from the KPro.
For future expansion, a digital serial input is present on the KPro.
NOTES for K Swap: This ECU or another aftermarket is require to complete the swap. A OEM stock ECU will not work unless further modification is done. All core ECU's must be compatible for Hondata to receive credit.